How To Control Hunger Pangs And Lose Weight
There is a point in your day when energy levels drop and it is time to refuel. At this point you can gorge on practically anything edible, and your diet suddenly goes out the window. Here is a list of 10 ways you can fight the hunger pangs in a healthy manner.
Let us talk about how to control hunger pangs and lose weight.
Know easy way to control hunger pangs and lose weight (Photo by Joanna Kosinska on Unsplash)
- Remember, water is your best friend, with 80% of you being made up of it anyway. Half an hour before your meal or when you get an unstoppable need to binge fill up on some water. This will make you feel full without adding on the unwanted calories.
- Don’t ditch the fiber. Fiber is an integral part of any healthy diet. Fiber in our system plays the crucial role of absorbing fluids from the fruits and vegetables we consume. Therefore, when you eat fiber you end up feeling full for longer, as the absorption of water helps with this. So stock up salads and fruits.
- Chew on sugar free chewing gum to fight the urge to snack on something against your diet. This is a novel way to keep thin and hold out till your next healthy meal.
- Protein, protein, protein! Make sure your breakfast are packed with protein. Egg whites, milk, oats and cereals should be a part of your breakfast daily and will keep you going all day.
- As a golden rule exercise regularly. Regular exercise keeps your weight in check, keeps your metabolism going and gets your blood flowing so that essential nutrients are delivered to your vital organs like they should be.
- Get enough rest and sleep. In order for your body to function well it needs enough sleep. Sleeping less can also lead to you eating more unwanted calories – typical of mid night binges in front of the TV. So sleep on time and wake on time , so that you get enough time to exercise and eat right.
- Keep busy and keep your mind active. Very often you may find yourself eating snacks and food to kill some spare time. Try to distract yourself with healthy habits to keep away from the fatty foods.
- Strangely enough eating in blue colored crockery has actually been seen to serve as an appetite suppressant. So make way for blue crockery to brighten up your collection and help you eat less.
- Stress is a part of every ones life and the universal health hazard can also be an enemy to your healthy diet. So do not stress unnecessary. Listen to music, meditate, spend time with friends to battle stress.
There is a thin line between psychological hunger and physiological hunger. Make it a point to distinguish between the two and do not give into hunger pangs that are a result of psychological hunger. Only feed your body not the mind, and do not mix up the two because the two have different needs.
Hope you found this post on how to control hunger pangs and lose weight informative.
You may also like reading –