Whether you spend much of your day sitting in a chair or are constantly on the move, your back is here to tell the tale. In this seven-minute sequence, you’ll stretch your spine—and offer your back some sweet relief. Practice this shorter sequence right when you wake up to energize your body or at the end of your day to help you wind down. This sequence is slow and beginner-friendly, allowing you to move through these backbends at your own pace.
- The NEW Pantry Basics Meal Plan to save you TIME & MONEY!
- INCREDIBLE! These Five Inspirational mums have transformed their bodies & lives and are feeling FABULOUS!
- 5 Things to Do During the Full Moon in Cancer That Aren’t (Too) Woo-Woo
- Sitting All Day? Give Your Spine a Stretch With This Backbending Sequence
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? Well, It’s Complicated
No comments to show.